Moore Medical Sinus Pain and Pressure Relief
Medically reviewed on November 21, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Moore Medical LLC
NDC Code: 55670-475
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- common cold
- hay fever or other respiratory allergies
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage; relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- reduces fever
- muscular aches
- minor arthritis pain
- common cold
- menstrual cramps
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Symptoms may include:
■ skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
Do not exceed recommended dosage. If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children (12 years and older): Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give this adult strength product to children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
corn starch, crospovidone*, FD&C blue #1*, hypromellose*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol*, povidone, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid.
Questions or comments? 800.234.1464
Supporting Health & Care
Reorder No. 82475
Sinus Pain and Pressure Relief
250 Packets/ 2 Tablets
Acetaminophen 500 mg., Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg.
Non-aspirin pain relief and
Pseudoephedrine-free sinus decongestant
|MOORE MEDICAL SINUS PAIN AND PRESSURE RELIEF
acetaminophen, phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Moore Medical LLC (051420107)|
|Registrant - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about acetaminophen/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Suspension
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Capsules
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Powder Packet