Medically reviewed on December 19, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15mg in 5mL, Guaifenesin 200mg in 5mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Advanced Generic Corporation
NDC Code: 45737-225
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: (in each 5 mL tsp.) Purpose
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg.................. Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin 200 mg .............................................. Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg.................................. Decongestant
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passages of bothersome mucus
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold and cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or
Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you
do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI;
ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Do not Use
- In a child under 2 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to the enlargement of the prostate gland
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.. These could be signs of a serous condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Directions Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
adults and children 12 years of age and over take 2 teaspoonful (10 mL) every 4 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age take 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age take 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 4 hours
children under 2 years of age ask doctor
Other information store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59° - 86°F).
Tamper evident by imprinted heat seal under cap. Do not use if there's evidence of tampering.
Warning:Phenylketonuric. Contains 17 mg of Phenylalanine per 5 mL (one teaspoonful dose).
Questions or comments? 1-305-403-3788
Manufactured For: Advanced Generic Corporation, Miami, Fl 33166
dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, phenylephrine liquid
|Labeler - Advanced Generic Corporation (831762971)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Guaifenesin, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid