Cheong-Kwan-Jang Korean HongSam
Medically reviewed on November 29, 2017.
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: ASIAN GINSENG 90g in 90g
Labeler: Korea Ginseng Corporation
NDC Code: 51918-1003
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Asian Ginseng USP 90g
vitamin and mineral
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, or dizziness occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- breast tenderness
- menstrual irregularities
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Supports immune system
- Improves the health of people recovering from illness.
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet.
- store at controlled room temperature 1 to 30 ℃
- do not store in hot location or expose to sunlight.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to Ginseng
Ask a doctor before use if you have
-headaches and sleep problems
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics.
Adults and children 15 years and older;
swallow 1g powder with or without a glass of warm or cool water. 3 times daily.
Children under 15 years ;
take half dosage for adults
Korean Red Ginseng
|CHEONG-KWAN-JANG KOREAN HONGSAM
asian ginseng powder
|Labeler - Korea Ginseng Corporation (688283373)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.