Medically reviewed on December 19, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15mg in 5mL, Guaifenesin 300mg in 5mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 15mg in 5mL
Labeler: Advanced Generic Corporation
NDC Code: 45737-205
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: (in each 5 mL tsp.) Purpose
Guaifenesin 300 mg .............................................. Expectorant
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg.................. Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg.................................. Decongestant
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passages of bothersome mucus
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion and cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough
persists for more than a week, tends to reoccur or is accompanied by a
fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a doctor
- May cause or aggravate constipation
- If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor.
Do not Use
persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic
bronchitis, emphysema or where cough is accompanied by excessive phelgm
(mucus), unless directed by a doctor
- If you have a
chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath, children who are
taking other drugs, unless directed by a doctor.
(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or
Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you
do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI;
ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
If you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to the enlargement of the prostate gland unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Directions Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
adults and children 12 years of age and over take 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age take 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 4 hours
children under 6 years of age ask a doctor
Other information store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59° - 86°F).
Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if seal under cap (or cello-band over cap) is torn, broken or missing.
Warning:Phenylketonuric. Contains 17 mg of Phenylalanine per 5 mL (one teaspoonful dose).
Questions or comments? 1-305-403-3788
Manufactured For: Advanced Generic Corporation, Miami, Fl 33166
dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, phenylephrine liquid
|Labeler - Advanced Generic Corporation (831762971)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Guaifenesin, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid