Biospec DMX by Advanced Generic Corporation
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15mg in 5mL, Guaifenesin 25mg in 5mL
Labeler: Advanced Generic Corporation
NDC Code: 45737-211
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: (in each 5 mL tsp.) Purpose
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg.................. Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin 25 mg .............................................. Expectorant
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritations as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not use If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI; ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Directions Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period, unless directed by a physician
adults and children 12 years and over, 1 teaspoonfuls (5 ml) every 4 hours
children 6 years to under 12 years, 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 ml) every 4 hourschildren 4 to 6 years, 1/4 teaspoonful (1.25 ml) every 4 hours
children under 4 years of age, consult a doctor
Other information store at room temperature 15-30 C (59-86 F).
Tamper Evident Feature Do not use if seal under cap (or cello-band over cap) is torn, broken or missing.
Inactive ingredients Cherry Flavor, Glycerin, Menthol, Potassium Guaiacol Sulfonate,
Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Water.
Questions or comments? 1-305-403-3788
Manufactured For: Advanced Generic Corporation, Miami, FL 33166.
dextromethorphan, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Advanced Generic Corporation (831762971)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.