Hydrocortisone by Safetec of America, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Dec 15, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Safetec of America, Inc.
NDC Code: 61010-5800
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis and scrapes
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- For external use only
- Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash
- in eyes
- for feminine itching
- if condition worsens or lasts more than 7 days, or clears up and occurs again within a few days
- with any other Hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
- adults for external anal itching when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly or by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing pad
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- children under 12 years of age: for external anal itching, consult a doctor
- store at room temperature (do not freeze)
- do not use any opened or torn packets
emulsifying wax, ethanol, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum, propylparaben, purified water, white wax
SAFETEC OF AMERICA, Inc.
Buffalo, NY 14215 . 800-456-7077
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL – 0.9g Pouch Label
1% Hydrocortisone Cream™
0.9 g (1/32 oz.)
Safetec of America, Inc.
Buffalo, NY 14215
|Labeler - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 38 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Hydrocortisone rectal cream, ointment, suppository
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Cream, Gel, Ointment, and Solution
- Hydrocortisone Lotion
- Hydrocortisone Lotion and Protective Emollient Cream
- ... +7 more