Moore Medical Extra Strength Non Aspirin
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Moore Medical LLC
NDC Code: 55670-468
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pain reliever/fever reducer
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- muscular aches
- minor arthritis pain
- common cold
- menstrual cramps
For the reduction of fever.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
■ skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop using and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
corn starch, hypromellose, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose*, polyethylene glycol, povidone*, pregelatinized starch*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, titanium dioxide*.
* may contain
Supporting Health & Care
Reorder No. 82468
250 Packets/2 Tablets
Each Packet Net Wt. 1000 mg
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Reorder No.: 82468
|MOORE MEDICAL EXTRA STRENGTH NON ASPIRIN
acetaminophen tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Moore Medical LLC (051420107)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 55 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more