Moore Medical Extra Strength Non Aspirin
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on June 9, 2020.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Moore Medical LLC
NDC Code: 55670-130
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- muscular aches
- minor arthritis pain
- common cold
- menstrual cramps
Temporarily reduces fever.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop using and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets (1,000 mg) every 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 6 tablets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Do not give this adult strength product to children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
corn starch, hypromellose, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose*, polyethylene glycol, povidone*, pregelatinized starch*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, titanium dioxide*.
* may contain
Supporting Health & Care
Reorder No. 82468
250 Packets/2 Tablets
Each Packet Net Wt. 1000 mg
Acetaminophen 500 mg
This Package is for Households without Young Children.
Reorder No.: 82468
|MOORE MEDICAL EXTRA STRENGTH NON ASPIRIN
acetaminophen tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Moore Medical LLC (051420107)|
|Prestige Packaging||170837962||relabel(55670-130), repack(55670-130)|
More about acetaminophen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 76 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Acetaminophen Oral, Rectal (Advanced Reading)
- ... +9 more