mark. Get Treatment Anti-Acne Overnight Treatment
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.425mL in 25mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0234
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 1.7%
- for the treatment of acne
- clears up acne blemishes
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
- penetrates pores to eliminate most blackheads and acne pimples
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists seek medical attention.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep away from heat or flame.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed of as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness, irritation of peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day
SD ALCOHOL 40-B
MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE
PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) JUICE
VANILLA PLANIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT
MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF EXTRACT
CINNAMOMUM CASSIA BARK EXTRACT
CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT
TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891
GET TREATMENT ANTI-ACNE OVERNIGHT TREATMENT
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.