peg 3350 by Major Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 17g in 17g
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6025
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 g (in each level scoop)
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- irritable bowel syndrome
taking a prescription drug
you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you get diarrhea
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- the enclosed scoop is a measuring device designed to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the top (level scoop)
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- fill scoop completely with product to obtain the correct dose (17 g). Level scoop with knife or flat object.
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- tamper-evident: do not use if printed foil seal under cap is missing, open or broken
Easy to Open Cap!
Compare to MiraLAX® active ingredient
Original Prescription Strength
Polyethylene Glycol 3350
Powder for Solution, Laxative
Relieves Occasional Constipation
This Package For Households Without Young Children
# Once-Daily Doses
polyethylene glycol 3350 powder, for solution
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.