Avant Foaming Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on Dec 8, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Alcohol 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: B4 Ventures LLC
NDC Code: 68306-109
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avant Foaming Instant Hand Sanitizer is bio-based and part of B4 Brands family of environmentally sensitive products. Avant Foaming contains 62% grain-based ethanol and other natural ingredients making it more environmentally sensitive than petroleum-based products.
Learn more about our products at www.b4brands.com
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- FLAMMABLE, KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME.
- Keep away from eyes. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water and then seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, drink large amounts of water and seek medical attention.
- Avoid contact with face and broken skin. If contact occurs, flush with water.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use. If condition persists, consult a physician.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not store above 100 degrees F. Non-staining. May discolor some fabrics.
Water, DEA-C8-18 Perfluoroalkylethyl, Glycerin, Propylene-Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid.
Questions or Comments? 888-667-6066 www.b4brands.com
Dispense an adequate amount in your palm to cover all surfaces of hands completely. Rub hands together until dry. Does not require rinsing.
For hand sanitizing when soap and water are not available.
|AVANT FOAMING HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - B4 Ventures LLC (133582853)|
|Registrant - B4 Ventures LLC (133582853)|