JiDeSheng by UPC Medical Supplies, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 6, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 1g in 100g
Labeler: UPC Medical Supplies, Inc.
NDC Code: 51823-3574
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clotrimazole 1% Antifungal
- cure most jock itch
- relieve itching, burning, scaling, chafing and discomfort which accompany this condition.
Warnings - For external use only
- do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- when use this product avoid contact with eyes
- stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or there is no improvement in 2 weeks
- Keep out the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persist longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Water, stearic acid, mineral, glyceryl monostearate, cetostearyl alcohol, menthol, sodium lauryl sulfate, ethyl paraben
|Labeler - UPC Medical Supplies, Inc. (942011719)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)