JiDeSheng by UPC Medical Supplies, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 6, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 1g in 100g
Labeler: UPC Medical Supplies, Inc.
NDC Code: 51823-3574
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clotrimazole 1% Antifungal
- cure most jock itch
- relieve itching, burning, scaling, chafing and discomfort which accompany this condition.
Warnings - For external use only
- do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- when use this product avoid contact with eyes
- stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or there is no improvement in 2 weeks
- Keep out the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persist longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Water, stearic acid, mineral, glyceryl monostearate, cetostearyl alcohol, menthol, sodium lauryl sulfate, ethyl paraben
|Labeler - UPC Medical Supplies, Inc. (942011719)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)