Clearasil Ultra Acne plus Marks Wash and Mask
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.
NDC Code: 63824-346
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
2% Salicylic Acid
For the treatment of acne
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by your doctor
- limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- As a daily wash - wet face. Dispense product into hands, lather and massage gently into face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce the application to once a day or every other day.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and gently pat dry. For best results, use twice daily.
- As a mask – use up to 3 times a week for a deeper treatment – wet fact, apply on to damp skin. Leave on for 1 minute. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Gently pat dry.
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool dry place
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-3, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327)
Reckitt Benckiser Inc. Parsippany,
ACNE PLUS MARKS WASH AND MASK
salicylic acid solution
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser, Inc. (094405024)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more