Clearasil Ultra Acne plus Marks Wash and Mask
Medically reviewed on December 6, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.
NDC Code: 63824-346
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
2% Salicylic Acid
For the treatment of acne
For external use only
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by your doctor
- limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- As a daily wash - wet face. Dispense product into hands, lather and massage gently into face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce the application to once a day or every other day.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and gently pat dry. For best results, use twice daily.
- As a mask – use up to 3 times a week for a deeper treatment – wet fact, apply on to damp skin. Leave on for 1 minute. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Gently pat dry.
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool dry place
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-3, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327)
Reckitt Benckiser Inc. Parsippany,
ACNE PLUS MARKS WASH AND MASK
salicylic acid solution
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser, Inc. (094405024)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more