Biofreeze by Performance Health LLC.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 35mg in 1mL
Labeler: Performance Health LLC.
NDC Code: 59316-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol USP 3.5%
Cooling Pain Reliever
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with: arthritis - backache - strains - sprain
For external use only.
Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Condition worsens, or of symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur.
Ask a health professional before use.
If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age : Consult physician
Store in a cool dry place with lid closed tightly
- carbomer, FD and C blue # 1, FD and C yellow # 5, glycerine, herbal extract (llex paraguariensis), isopropyl alcohol USP, methylparaben, natural camphor USP (for scent), propylene glycol, silicon dioxide, triethanolamine, purified water U
|Labeler - Performance Health LLC. (794324061)|
|Span Packaging Services LLC||557434805||manufacture(59316-101)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.