Biofreeze by Performance Health LLC.
Medically reviewed on December 15, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 35mg in 1mL
Labeler: Performance Health LLC.
NDC Code: 59316-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol USP 3.5%
Cooling Pain Reliever
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with: arthritis - backache - strains - sprain
For external use only.
Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Condition worsens, or of symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur.
Ask a health professional before use.
If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age : Consult physician
Store in a cool dry place with lid closed tightly
- carbomer, FD and C blue # 1, FD and C yellow # 5, glycerine, herbal extract (llex paraguariensis), isopropyl alcohol USP, methylparaben, natural camphor USP (for scent), propylene glycol, silicon dioxide, triethanolamine, purified water U
|Labeler - Performance Health LLC. (794324061)|
|Span Packaging Services LLC||557434805||manufacture(59316-101)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Biofreeze (menthol topical)
- Biofreeze Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Biofreeze (Menthol Aerosol)
- Biofreeze (Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution)
- Biofreeze Colorless Gel
- Biofreeze Roll-On Colorless Gel