Perform by Performance Health LLC
Medically reviewed on February 15, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 31mg in 1mL
Labeler: Performance Health LLC
NDC Code: 59316-108
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol USP 3.1%
Cooling Pain Relief
Soothing temporary relief from minor aches and pains associated with sore muscles, strains, joint discomfort and arthritis.
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
Have sensitive skin, are pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin, or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage or use with heating pad or device, ointments, creams, sprays, liniments
- Wash hands with cool water after using
Condition worsens, symptoms persist more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur
If ingested, get medical help Contact Poison Control Center immediately
- Adults and Children 2 years and older: Roll on the affected area up to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician
Store in a cool, dry place, with lid closed tightly.
Carbomer, FD and C Blue 1, Glycerine USP, Ilex Paraguariensis Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol USP, Propylene Glycol USP, Methyl Paraben, Purified Water, Silicon Dioxide, Triethanolamine
|Labeler - Performance Health LLC (794324061)|
|Span Packaging Services LLC||557434805||manufacture(59316-108)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.