TYLENOL SINUS Congestion and Pain
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 325mg, Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5mg
Labeler: McNeil Consumer Healthcare Div McNeil-PPC, Inc
NDC Code: 50580-229
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
CONGESTION AND PAIN
|Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information.|
|Active ingredients (in each gelcap)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever|
|Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- for the temporary relief of:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages
- promotes sinus drainage
- helps clear nasal passages
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 12 gelcaps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage|
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity.
- do not use if carton is opened or if blister unit is broken
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol, black iron oxide, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C yellow #10, edetate calcium disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C blue #2, FD&C red #40, gelatin, hypromellose, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, propylparaben, red iron oxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium propionate, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide
CONGESTION AND PAIN
acetaminophen and phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - McNeil Consumer Healthcare Div McNeil-PPC, Inc (878046358)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.