Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Hypromellose 2910 (4000 Mpa.s) 0.002L in 1L
Labeler: Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation
NDC Code: 0078-0517
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Relieves dryness of the eye.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or from exposure to wind and sun.
- As a protectant against further irritation.
For external use only.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Store between 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)
Boric acid, calcium chloride dihydrate, phosphonic acid, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride and sodium perborate. May contain hydrochloric acid and / or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S., call toll-free 1-866-393-6336.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this telephone number.
|Labeler - Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation (002147023)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about GenTeal Mild (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)
- GenTeal Mild Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)