OASIS Tears Multidose
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 2g in 1000mL
Labeler: OASIS Medical, Inc.
NDC Code: 42126-6310
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lubricant Eye Drops
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of eye or to exposure to wind or sun.
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For external use only.
- Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- when using this product
- to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye or if condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
(800) 631-7180 or (909) 305-5400 or log onto www.oasistears.com
- protect from light and freezing.
- store at or below 77°F/25°C.
EDTA, potassium sorbate, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hydroxide, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water
© 2015 OASIS Medical Inc.
514 S. Vermont Ave. Glendora, CA 91741, USA
Made in France
OASIS Tears ® is a trademark of OASIS ® Medical Inc.
|OASIS TEARS MULTIDOSE
glycerin solution/ drops
|Labeler - OASIS Medical, Inc. (194121018)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.