Instant hand Sanitizer by Target Corp.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Alcohol .62kg in 100L
Labeler: Target Corp.
NDC Code: 11673-545
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
• to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease •recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Keep away from heat or flame
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale of ingest
skin irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
benzophenon-4, carbomer, fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, water
For info. about clinic
Dist. by: Target Corp
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Made in the USA
For info about or to report an adverse reaction ti this product call: 1-800-910-6874
|INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Target Corp. (006961700)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (150931459)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.