Desitin Multi-Purpose Skin Protectant
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Petrolatum 703.2mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0722
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- temporarily protects minor:
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For diaper rash:
- change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For skin irritation: apply as needed
- store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- twist off cap, remove quality seal. Do not use if quality seal is broken.
mineral oil, paraffin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, sodium pyruvate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, cholecalciferol
call toll-free 800-720-3483 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Distributed in the U.S. by:
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Division of Johnson & Johnson
Consumer Companies, Inc
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 17, 2018