Anti Cavity Rinse
Medically reviewed on November 13, 2017
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE .05kg in 100L
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc
NDC Code: 55312-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
• adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
• remove cap
• pour 10 milliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap): do not fill above the 10 mL mark
• vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
• do not swallow the rinse
• do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
• instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits ( to minimize swallowing)
• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
•store at room temperature
Western Family Foods, Inc
P.O. Box 4057, Portland, OR 97208 U.S.A.
or distriubted by Chattem, Inc.,
distributor of Act Bubblegum
Blowout Anticavity Flouride Rinse.
|ANTI CAVITY RINSE
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc (192166072)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.