PREMIER VALUE ZINC OXIDE by TAI GUK PHARM. CO., LTD.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 20g in 100g
Labeler: TAI GUK PHARM. CO., LTD.
NDC Code: 68169-0130
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Zinc oxide, 20% ..............................................................................Skin protectant
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect skin from wetness
- protects and dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
- helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked or windburned skin and lips
For external use only
Do not use over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Lot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
- store at 20o to 25oC (68o to 77oF)
White petrolatum, talc, purified lanolin, liquid paraffin, triethanolamine, aloe vera gel, tocopherol acetate, butylated hydroxyloluene, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, purified water
Chain Drug Consortium, LLC.
3301 N.W. Boca Raton Blvd., Suite 101
Boca Raton, FL 33431
|PREMIER VALUE ZINC OXIDE
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - TAI GUK PHARM. CO., LTD. (631101656)|
|Registrant - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
|TAI GUK PHARM. CO., LTD.||631101656||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Nov 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about zinc oxide topical
- Zinc oxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents