Cold and Hot Medicated by Mentholatum China Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Medically reviewed on November 8, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 50mg
Labeler: Mentholatum China Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
NDC Code: 14785-8117
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol - Topical analgesic
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- simple backache
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes or on mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or to damaged or very sensitive skin
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- excessive redness or irritation is present
- condition worsens
- pain persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: apply patch to affected area as needed but not more than 4 times daily
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- for easy application; grasp both ends of pad firmly, pull at both ends. Stretch pad until the backing separates. Remove protective film while applying pad directly to site of pain.
carboxymethylcellulose sodium, dihydroxyaluminum aminoacetate, edetate disodium, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, partially hydrolyzed polyvinyl alcohol, partially neutralized polyacrylates, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium polyacrylate starch, sorbeth-60 tetraoleate, sorbitan sesquioleate, sorbitol solution, talc, tartaric acid
|COLD AND HOT MEDICATED
|Labeler - Mentholatum China Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. (420786030)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.