Nu Skin Clear Action Acne Medication Toner
Medically reviewed on October 23, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.5mL in 100mL
Labeler: NSE Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 62839-0138
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acne Medication Toner
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
- For the treatment of acne.
- Penetrates pores to eliminate most acne blemishes.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- To unlock, hold collar while turning pump counterclockwise.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer twice daily.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Glycereth-26, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycerin, Zinc PCA, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid.
|NU SKIN CLEAR ACTION
ACNE MEDICATION TONER
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - NSE Products, Inc. (966817975)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more