First Aid Triple Antibiotic and Pain Relief Maximum Strength
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Bacitracin Zinc 500[USP'U] in 1g, Neomycin Sulfate 3.5mg in 1g, Polymyxin B Sulfate 10000[USP'U] in 1g, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1g
Labeler: LIFElabs, a Division of Atico International USA, INC.
NDC Code: 51852-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc 500 units
Neomycin 3.5 mg
Polymyxin B sulfate 10,000 units
Pramoxine hydrochloride 10 mg
- First aid antibiotic
- Pain reliever
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
Do not use
- in or near eyes
- longer than 1 week
- on large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition lasts or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction occurs
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and come back within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years and older:
- clean affected area
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- apply a small amount (equal to surface area of tip of finger) on area 1 to 3 times daily.
Children under 2 years: ask a doctor
store at 59o - 86oF (15o - 30oC)
liquid paraffin, methylparaben, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylparaben, white petrolatum
Call 1-800-645-3867, Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM.
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- First aid for the temporary relief of pain in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
|FIRST AID TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC AND PAIN RELIEF
bacitracin zinc, neomycin, polymyxin b sulfate, pramoxine hydrocloride ointment
|Labeler - LIFElabs, a Division of Atico International USA, INC. (073876450)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b/pramoxine topical
- Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b/pramoxine topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment