Clotrimazole by LIFElabs, a Division of Atico International USA, INC.
Medically reviewed on August 23, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 10mg in 1g
Labeler: LIFElabs, a Division of Atico International USA, INC.
NDC Code: 51852-103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
- do not use for diaper rash
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day
- for athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
- if conditions persist longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 2o and 30o C (30o and 86o F) Lot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
benzyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, liquid parafin, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, purified water, stearic acid, stearyl aclohol, sorbitan monostearate
Call 1-800-645-3867, Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM.
|Labeler - LIFElabs, a Division of Atico International USA, INC. (073876450)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)