Muscle Rub Maximum Strength
Medically reviewed on August 17, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate 300mg in 1g, Menthol 100mg in 1g, Camphor (Synthetic) 40mg in 1g
Labeler: LIFElabs, a Division of Atico International USA, INC.
NDC Code: 51852-105
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate - 30%, Menthol - 10%, Camphor - 4%
For external use only. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- discontinue use if excessive irritation of the skin develops.
- do not bandage tightly, apply to wounds, or damaged skin, or use with a heating pad
- if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear-up and occur again within a few days, consult a doctor
- if skin redness or irritation develops, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15o to 30o C (59o to 86oF)
- Lot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
and children 12 years of age and older: apply to the affected area not
more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Inactive Ingredientsdea-cetyl phosphate, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, methylparaben, polysorbate 60, purefied lanolin, propylparaben, purified water, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol, white petrolatum
Questions? Call 1-800-645-3867, Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
methyl salicylate, menthol, camphor cream
|Labeler - LIFElabs, a Division of Atico International USA, INC. (073876450)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.