Tolnaftate by LIFElabs, a Division of Atico International, USA, INC.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Tolnaftate 10mg in 1g
Labeler: LIFElabs, a Division of Atico International, USA, INC.
NDC Code: 51852-102
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis)
- proven effective in the prevention of athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief of chafing associated with jock itch
- soothes itchy, scaly skin between the toes and itchy, burning feet
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks (for jock itch) or 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm)
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 2o and 30oC (36o and 86oF)
Lot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
butylated hydroxytoluene, cetanol, liquid paraffin, methylparaben, polyoxyethylene cetylether, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purfied water, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol
Call 1-800-645-3867, Mon-Fri 8:30 AM - 5:30PM.
|Labeler - LIFElabs, a Division of Atico International, USA, INC. (073876450)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.