Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, GUAIFENESIN 100mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-307
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- muscular aches
- minor arthritis pain
- common cold
- menstrual cramps
- common cold
- hay fever or other respiratory allergies
- reduces fever
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage; relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
- with any other drug using the above active ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a persistent chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms occur
Do not exceed recommended dosage. If nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children (12 years and older): Take 2 tablets with water every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
FD&C red #40, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Cold, Hay Fever & Sinus Relief
Without Danger of Drowsiness
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Guaifenesin 100 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Products of the highest quality and effectiveness
Unit Dose Packs
(250 Packets of 2)
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.