BLEMISH by Kamins Dermatologics Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 19, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kamins Dermatologics Inc.
NDC Code: 63550-194
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide: 10%
A unique oil-free, color-free benzoyl peroxide gel that helps to gently clear blemishes, blackheads and spots. Also contains our moisturizing Bio-Maple compound, which helps prevent skin from becoming excessively dry.
■ Helps treat acne.
■ Dries up acne pimples.
■ Helps prevent new acne pimples.
For external use only.
Do not use on
- broken skin.
- large areas of the body.
When using this product,
- Apply to affected areas only
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with eyes/eye area, lips, mouth and nostrils. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
- Using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. Only one drug should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases.
If swallowed, seek medical assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean the skin thoroughly befor applying.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2-3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, use a sunscreen. Allow medicated acne gel to dry, then follow directions on the sunscreen labeling.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: water, alcohol denat., acer saccharum (maple isolate), disodium PEG-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - Kamins Dermatologics Inc. (254050784)|
|Registrant - Kamins Dermatologics Inc. (254050784)|
|Kamins Dermatologics Inc.||254050784||manufacture, pack, label|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.