TODAYS HEALTH NASAL RELIEF ORIGINAL
Medically reviewed on October 23, 2017
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05g in 100mL
Labeler: TAI GUK PHARM. CO., LTD.
NDC Code: 68169-0013
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05% ......................................Nasal decongestant
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision) 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- store between 15o and 25oC (59o and 77oF)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride solution, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water
Today's Health, Inc.
4300 Sisk Road, #C
Modesto, CA 95356
Questions or comments
Call toll free 1-800-605-0236
|TODAYS HEALTH NASAL RELIEF ORIGINAL
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - TAI GUK PHARM. CO., LTD. (631101656)|
|Registrant - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
|TAI GUK PHARM. CO., LTD.||631101656||manufacture|