Advanced relief by Samchundang Pharm. Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on August 29, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL, DEXTRAN 70 1mg in 1mL, POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 10mg in 1mL, POVIDONE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Samchundang Pharm. Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 51134-0064
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextran 70 0.1%
Polyethylene Glycol 400 1%
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.5%
- for the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or become cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
store between 15° to 25°C (59°F to 77°F)
boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium, benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, dilite hydrochloric acid, sterile purified water
dextran 70, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, tetrahydrozoline hcl liquid
|Labeler - Samchundang Pharm. Co., Ltd. (687792325)|
|Registrant - Samchundang Pharm. Co., Ltd. (687792325)|
|Samchundang Pharm. Co., Ltd.||687792325||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.