Neutrogena Men Sensitive Skin Oil Free Moisture Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF30
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Avobenzone 30mg in 1mL, Homosalate 120mg in 1mL, Octisalate 50mg in 1mL, Octocrylene 17mg in 1mL, Oxybenzone 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: Neutrogena Corporation
NDC Code: 10812-367
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octycrylene 1.7%, Oxybenzone 3%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply liberally to face and neck every morning or when skin needs extra moisture.
For sunscreen use:
- apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Steareth-2, Polyacrylate-13, Behenyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Steareth-21, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Polyisobutene, Arachidyl Glucoside, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Boron Nitride, Polysorbate 20, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Benzalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Call toll-free 866-638-4636 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.neutrogenamen.com
L.A., CA 90045
|NEUTROGENA MEN SENSITIVE SKIN OIL FREE MOISTURE
SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF30
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, and oxybenzone lotion
|Labeler - Neutrogena Corporation (008254617)|
|Registrant - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.