Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 52.5mg in 1g
Labeler: CoValence Inc.
NDC Code: 66915-436
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Clean Skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User; Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 2 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated elsewhere on this label.
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
- for the treatment of acne
- helps clear up acne blemishes
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
For external use onlyWhen using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin.
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
- avoid unnecessary skin exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with eyes, lips and mouth. If eye contact accidentally occurs, rinse eyes throughly with water.
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Inactive Ingredients Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Acrylates/C13-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxethanol *Certified Organic
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Budhi Acne Treatment, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, helps kill bacteria, dry up acne blemishes and prevent new ones from forming
- Specifically formulated for teens
- Penetrates pores to help fight the Propionibacterium acnes bacteria that can cause acne
- Benzoyl peroxide is considered the most effective over-the-counter drug for the treatment of acne
- Effictive for back acne or "Backne"
- Certified organic aloe vera soothes and aids in healing irritated skin
- Allantoin is an effective anti-irritant that promotes healthy cell renewal.
- No parabens, sodium lauryl/lauthreth sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, witch hazel or dyes
- No potentially irritating essential oils
- Gluten free
- Fragrance free
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - CoValence Inc. (070659375)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.