Poly Bacitracin by Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc
Medically reviewed on September 28, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Bacitracin zinc 500[iU] in 1g, Polymyxin B sulfate 10000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc
NDC Code: 52426-420
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (each gram contains)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin zinc 500 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B sulfate 10,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
first aid to help prevent infection in minor:
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists or gets worse
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- See carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date.
Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc.
White Plains, NY 10604
bacitracin zinc and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc (843189908)|
|Axellia Pharmaceuticals AS||561816174||MANUFACTURE|
|Axellia Pharmaceuticals ApS||305814345||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about bacitracin/polymyxin b topical
- Bacitracin/polymyxin b topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antibiotics