Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief by Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Neomycin Sulfate 3.5mg in 1g, Polymyxin B Sulfate 10000[iU] in 1g, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc.
NDC Code: 52426-220
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cream + Pain Relief
(each gram contains)
|Neomycin sulfate 3.5 mg||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B sulfate 10,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Pramoxine HCl 10 mg||External analgesic|
first aid to help prevent infection and for the temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor:
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists or gets worse
- condition persists for more than 7 days
- condition clears up and occurs again within a few days
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- See carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date.
emulsifying wax, methylparaben, mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, white petrolatum
Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc.
White Plains, NY 10604
|ANTIBIOTIC PLUS PAIN RELIEF
neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate, and pramoxine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc. (843189908)|
|SGS Life Science Services||093840643||ANALYSIS|
|Axellia Pharmaceuticals ApS||305814345||MANUFACTURE|
|Pharmacia and UpJohn Company||829076566||MANUFACTURE|
|Syn-Tech Chem. & Pharm. Co., Ltd.||656002532||API MANUFACTURE|
Medically reviewed on Sep 28, 2018
More about Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief (neomycin / polymyxin b / pramoxine topical)
- Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: topical antibiotics