Hesol Rim Jean-Aeck Hair tonic
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.5mL in 100mL, NIACINAMIDE 0.3mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecomine Co Ltd
NDC Code: 51270-113
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Salicylic Acid 0.50%
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Keep out of reach of children if swallowed, get medical help or Poison Control Center right away
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone.
For external use only
Do not use
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children Ask adoctor before use if you have heart disease
- shake well before using product
- apply an appropriate amount all over scalp every day
- scrub and massage scalp using hands for helping to absorb product Other information
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
- store at controlled room temperature 1 to 30℃
- Do not store in hot locations or expose to sunlight
Water, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Green Tea Leaf
|HESOL RIM JEAN-AECK
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Ecomine Co Ltd (557795691)|
|Registrant - Ecomine Co Ltd (557795691)|
|Ecomine Co Ltd||557795691||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.