Childrens Allergy by Capricorn Pharma Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 4, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg
Labeler: Capricorn Pharma Inc.
NDC Code: 66007-212
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5mg
Uses For the temporary relief of runny nose,
sneezing, itching of the nose or throat, and itchy, watery eyes due to hay
fever or other upper respiratory allergies or allergic rhinitis.
- with any other product containing Diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- to make a child sleepy
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of prostate gland
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Take every 4 to 6 hours
- Do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|Adults and Children 12 years of age and over||2 to 4 tablets|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 to 2 tablets|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a doctor|
|Children under 4 years of age||Do not use|
Do not use if carton is opened or blister unit is broken
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity. Protect from light.
- See end panel for lot number and expiration date.
aqueous ethyl cellulose dispersion, citric acid, crospovidone, D and C Red # 7 calcium lake, dibasic calcium phosphate, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mannitol, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, modified food starch, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, sucralose, talc, triacetin
ORIGINAL DEVELOPERS AND MANUFACTURERS
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN CHILDREN'S BENADRYL ALLERGY FASTMELT
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5mg
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Throat
18 Fast Dissolving Tablets
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Capricorn Pharma Inc. (041704524)|
|Registrant - Capricorn Pharma Inc. (041704524)|
|Capricorn Pharma Inc.||041704524||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 183 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more