Moore Medical Loratadine
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg
Labeler: Moore Medical LLC
NDC Code: 55670-478
Loratadine 10 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease.
Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children (12 years and older): 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Consumers with liver or kidney disease Ask a doctor before using.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: do not use if packet is torn, ripped or shows any signs of tampering
- store between 68º and 77ºF (20º and 25ºC)
- protect from excessive moisture
corn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pregelatinized starch.
Supporting Health & Care
Reorder No. 82478
50 Packets/ 1 Tablet
Relieves sneezing, runny nose, itching and watering of the eyes
due to upper respiratory allergies.
Packet is not child resistant
Pull to Open
|MOORE MEDICAL LORATADINE
loratadine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Moore Medical LLC (051420107)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 1, 2016
More about loratadine
- Loratadine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 60 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Loratadine Capsules and Tablets
- Loratadine Chewable Tablets
- Loratadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Loratadine Liquid