Moore Medical Loratadine
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg
Labeler: Moore Medical LLC
NDC Code: 55670-478
Loratadine 10 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
liver or kidney disease.
Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children (12 years and older): 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Consumers with liver or kidney disease Ask a doctor before using.
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any opoened or torn packets
- store between 68º and 77ºF (20º and 25ºC)
- protect from excessive moisture
corn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pregelatinized starch.
|MOORE MEDICAL LORATADINE
loratadine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Moore Medical LLC (051420107)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about loratadine
- Loratadine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 63 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Loratadine Capsules and Tablets
- Loratadine Chewable Tablets
- Loratadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Loratadine Liquid