Mucinex Nasal Full Force
Medically reviewed on October 9, 2017.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.
NDC Code: 63824-123
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- a cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- promotes nasal and sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Shake well before use. Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress pump all the way down with a firm even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride solution, camphor, edetate disodium, eucalyptol, glycine, menthol, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Dist. by: Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
NASAL FULL FORCE
oxymetazoline hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser, Inc. (094405024)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.