Equate Corn and Callus Remover
Medically reviewed on October 4, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 170mL in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-151
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 17.6% w/w
for the removal of corn and calluses
For external use only.
- avoid inhaling vapors
- extremely flammable
- keep away from fire or flame
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
- avoid contact with eyes
- if product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
- if you are diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- if discomfort persists, see your doctor or podiatrist
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
wash affected area
you may soak callus or corn in warm water for 5 minutes
dry area thoroughly
apply one drop at a time to cover each corn or callus
- repeat procedure once or twice daily as needed for up to 14 days (until corn or callus is removed)
alcohol, flexible collodion
|EQUATE CORN AND CALLUS REMOVER
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (051957769)|
|Aso Americas S.||690629019||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more