Forever Hand Sanitizer Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on October 2, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Alcohol 36.58mL in 59mL
Labeler: Aloe Vera of America, Inc.
NDC Code: 11697-318
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Ethyl Alcohol 62%...Antimicrobial
- hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
Fore external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- do not use in or near the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse throughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product
- briskly rub hands together until dry
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F) when possible. Do not store above 40°C (104° F).
may discolor certain fabrics
|FOREVER HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Aloe Vera of America, Inc. (049049463)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.