Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 17, 2019.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL .07g in 1g
Labeler: Straight Arrow Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 62001-0318
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Pain relieving gel
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
- For external use only
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with heating pads or heating devices
- with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- with tight bandages
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- a rash appears
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
- Adults and children 2 years and over: Clean skin of all other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments. Apply directly to affected areas no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Wash hands after application to help avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas. May be used with wet or dry bandages or with ice packs.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
|Labeler - Straight Arrow Products, Inc. (061580593)|
|Registrant - Straight Arrow Products, Inc. (061580593)|
|Straight Arrow Products, Inc.||061580593||manufacture|