ProCoMycin by Physicians Science & Nature Inc.
Medically reviewed on July 26, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BACITRACIN 500[iU] in 1g, NEOMYCIN 0.0035g in 1g, POLYMYXIN B 10000[iU] in 1g, LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.04g in 1g
Labeler: Physicians Science & Nature Inc.
NDC Code: 27495-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin 500 units
Polymyxin B 10,000 units
First Aid Antibiotic
Lidocaine Hydrochloride 4%
- First aid to help prevent the infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- For the temporary relief of pain or itching.
For external use only.
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- if under 2 years of age
- in case of deep cuts or puncture wounds, animal or human bites, or serious burns
- if pregnant or breast feeding.
- if the condition persists or worsens
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- if a rash or other allergic reaction develops.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of the finger) on the area 3 times daily.
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30° (59°-86°).
acrylates/dimethicone coploymer, allantoin, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, arachidyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, arnica montana flower extract, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), behenyl alcohol, beta-glucan, benzalkonium chloride, beta-glucan, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, C 12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrolyzed mytilus edulis byssus, methylparaben, panthenol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-6 distearate, propylparaben, sclerotium gum, tocopherol, water (aqua)
Manufactured in the USA for:
Physician's Science and Nature, Inc.
220 Newport Center Drive, 11-634,
Newport Beach, CA 92660
bacitracin, neomycin, polymyxin b and lidocain hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Physicians Science & Nature Inc. (012485755)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.