EQUALINE MEDICATED DANDRUFF by SUPERVALU INC
Medically reviewed on September 29, 2017.
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: SELENIUM SULFIDE 1mL in 100mL
Labeler: SUPERVALU INC
NDC Code: 41163-610
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SELENIUM SULFIDE 1%
- ANTI DANDRUFF
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS IN AREAS OTHER THAN THE SCALP
- AVOID CONTACT WITH THE EYES. IF CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE EYES THOROUGHLY WITH WATER. FOR USE ON COLOR-TREATED OR PERMED HAIR, RINSE THOROUGHLY.
- CONDITION WORSENS OR DOES NOT IMPROVE AFTER REGULAR USE OF THIS PRODUCT AS DIRECTED.
- IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
FOR RELIEF OF FLAKING AND ITCHING DUE TO DANDRUFF, AND SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS, AND TO HELP PREVENT THE CHANCE OF RE-OCCURRENCE.
- SHAKE WELL, SHAMPOO, THEN RINSE THROUGHLY.
- FOR BEST RESULTS, USE AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK OR AS DIRECTED BY A DOCTOR.
selenium sulfide shampoo
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC (006961411)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.