Original Extra Strong All Natural Fishermans Friend Menthol Cough Suppressant
Medically reviewed on July 28, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: Menthol 10mg
Labeler: Lofthouse of Fleetwood, Ltd.
NDC Code: 55711-064
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 10 mg
Cough suppressant/oral anesthetic
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor sore throat
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Ask a doctor right away. Do no use more than 2 days or give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
- sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting.
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 2 years of age and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth
- repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
capsicum, dextrin, eucalyptus oil, natural licorice, sugar, tragacanth
|ORIGINAL EXTRA STRONG ALL NATURAL FISHERMANS FRIEND MENTHOL COUGH SUPPRESSANT
|Labeler - Lofthouse of Fleetwood, Ltd. (212605588)|
|Lofthouse of Fleetwood, Ltd.||212605588||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.