Itch Relief by Water-Jel Technologies, LLC.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Water-Jel Technologies, LLC.
NDC Code: 59898-810
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2%
for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor bums, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites or minor skin irritations
For external use only
• on large areas of the body
• on broken, blistered or oozing skin • on poison ivy or sunburn
• more often than directed
• wtth any other product containing diphenhydramlne, even one taken by mouth
• on chicken pox or measles
avoid contact with the eyes
• condition worsens • symptoms persist for more than 7 days • symptoms clear up and reoccur again in a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• adults and children 2 years of age and older:
apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily
• children under 2 years: consult a doctor
• store at room temperature
• you may report a serious adverse reaction to this product to 1-800-275-3433
diazolidinyl urea, edetate disodium, glycerin, hypromellose, methylparaben, octoxynol 9, propylene glycol, propylparaben. purified water, trolamine
diphenhydramine hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Water-Jel Technologies, LLC. (155522589)|
|Registrant - Water-Jel Technologies, LLC. (155522589)|
|Water-Jel Technologies, LLC.||155522589||manufacture(59898-810)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 1, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.