GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
Medically reviewed on Sep 20, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 0.4mL in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 0.3mL in 1mL
Labeler: HANLIM PHARM. CO., LTD.
NDC Code: 11716-4060
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene Glycol 400 (0.4%) ..............................................Lubricant
Propylene Glycol (0.3%) .........................................................Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eyes.
- For protection against further irritation.
For external use only.
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy.
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
When using this product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after each use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use if carton is open or neckband on the bottle is broken or missing
Inactive ingredients: Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Hydrochloric Acid, Hypromellose 2910, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Zinc Chloride
1300 Morris Drive
Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Side effects occur.
You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
|GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
polyethylene glycol 400 solution
|Labeler - HANLIM PHARM. CO., LTD. (687986034)|
|Registrant - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
|HANLIM PHARM. CO., LTD.||687986034||manufacture|
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 19 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)