HACCP Flat Top E-2
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: chloroxylenol 15.75g in 1000mL
Labeler: Best Sanitizers Inc.
NDC Code: 59900-510
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chloroxylenol (1.49% w/w)
Anti-Microbial Hand Cleanser
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes. • If irritation persists, get medical attention. • In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- This product must be dispensed from an adequate dispenser located a sufficient distance from processing line to prevent accidental product contamination.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
- Apply cleaner to palm of hand
- Lather and scrub hands (including fingers, wrist, and cuticles) vigorously for 60 seconds
- Rinse with water until all cleaner is removed from hands
- Dry completely (incomplete drying may lead to chapped skin).
Water, 2-Propanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Cocoamphoproprionate,
Cocoamide, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Triclosan
Manufactured For and Distributed By:
BEST SANITIZERS, INC.
P.O. BOX 1360
17320 PENN VALLEY DRIVE
PENN VALLEY, CA 95946
TOLL FREE: 888-225-3267
|HACCP FLAT TOP E-2
|Labeler - Best Sanitizers Inc. (957473614)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.