Low Sugar Cherry Flavor Fishermans Friend Menthol Cough Suppressant
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: Menthol 5.75mg
Labeler: Lofthouse of Fleetwood, Ltd.
NDC Code: 55711-069
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 5.75 mg
Cough suppressant/oral anesthetic
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor sore throat
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Ask a doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 2 years of age and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth
- repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 0.65 mg per Lozenge
aspartame, flavor, magnesium stearate, potassium acesulfame, FD and C Red 40, propylene glycol, sorbitol
|LOW SUGAR CHERRY FLAVOR FISHERMANS FRIEND MENTHOL COUGH SUPPRESSANT
|Labeler - Lofthouse of Fleetwood, Ltd. (212605588)|
|Lofthouse of Fleetwood, Ltd.||212605588||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Jul 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.